Bethanie

  • General Information
    Company Profile: Bethanie was built by the Missions Etrangeres de Paris (French Mission) in 1875 and was used by them as a sanatorium for a century. It has been a Grade II listed building since 1981 and has been transformed into the The Academy of Performing Arts' Landmark Heritage Campus since 2003. In addition to campus facilities, Bethanie and the original cowsheds, now known as the Wellcome Theatre, house two performance venues, an exhibition hall, a chapel and the BNP Paribas Museum of Bethanie.
    Address: The Academy of Performing Arts' Landmark Heritage Campus, 139 Pokfulam Road, Admiralty
    Tel No.: 852-25848633
    Email: cs@hkapa.edu
    Website: https://www.hkapa.edu/venue/bethanie-campus/wellcome-theatre/